Cute but deadly bunny :3


Monday, November 21, 2011
The fairy tale in your head has become your new best friend

The usual instant noodle party before final crit. Just the two of us. Pfft. Take that, you overseas people. I hope you are as jealous of us as I am of you all.

Hee.

I remember our conversation surrounding the topic of when did each of us actually wake up our idea and became consciously aware of things. and for me, I said two years ago. Guess what? I realise maybe up till now, I haven't exactly been awoke yet.

I feel like an immature brat. Sighs. So much things to learn for a little teeny brains of mine. I mean.. Just trying to think of my design makes me forget sometimes to put soap on myself when I bathe. That's how limited my brain capacity is.

Not to mention how names slip off my mind like a bar of wet soap.

Samquek





Tagboard:


[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]



Designed by Aliczka